Saturday, September 10, 2011

"Life in Japan with Jason" Has Gone Viral

I started this blog recently and have been plugging away at it and getting a little traffic, but the other day I had a huge surprise. Suddenly, in one day, I got over 3,500 hits. It was all  from an article about a post on my blog, "Expat Life in Japan". The flattering article was on a Japanese website in Japanese about what I wrote. The author was very kind and sent a huge amount of traffic my way. I'm so appreciative. It really shows the fickle nature of the Internet. Things can suddenly go hot and can just as quickly go cold. I don't know how long this will last, but I'm happy for now. I'll continue to work hard to bring you original and interesting content. Thank you to all my supporters. Go here to read the Japanese article.

1 comment:

Dmitry Bukreev said...

Hi thannks for sharing this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...